Plan Your Visit to the LA Zoo & Botanical Gardens
If you are looking for a fun and fascinating day out with the family, head to the L.A. Zoo. You’ll find a wide variety of interesting zoo animals from birds and fish to mammals, reptiles, elephants and loads more.
The zoo is open daily from 10AM – 5PM and tickets cost:
- Adults - $20
- Seniors - $17
- Children 2 – 12 years old - $15
- Children under 2 get in for free
Things to See at the L.A. Zoo
There are so many exciting exhibits to explore at the L.A. Zoo. Some of the most popular include:
- The Hippo Encounter Tour – get to learn more about these massive creatures from their keepers
- Dinosaurs: Unextinct at the L.A. Zoo – get close to moving, snarling and roaring dinosaurs in an incredible display of animatronics. You can dig for fossils and take photos while learning about these mighty creatures.
- World of Birds Show – the show takes place daily and features over 20 species of birds
- Elephant Training Demonstration – observe how elephants are trained by their keepers
- The Botanical Gardens exhibits many different types of plants throughout the zoo. The zoo gardens also features special gardens.
- The LAIR exhibits stands for Living Amphibians, Invertrbrates, and Reptiles. The L.A. Zoo houses one of the most diverse and rare groups of these specimens.
Commitment to ConservationThe L.A. Zoo believes in the commitment to conservation. The L.A. Zoo has been part of over 30 conversation projects. Currently, they are raising money to help save the Grevy Zebra. The L.A. Zoo is hoping to help in creating offspring, so that they can help save this species.
Don’t forget to book your accommodations with us at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are close to a range of attractions and offer spacious accommodations.